If you are presently dealing with a dispute that may require a more aggressive approach to reach an agreement or a workable resolution, then litigation may be the most appropriate recourse you have available. Civil litigation refers to a legal dispute between two or more parties that may either seek money damages or specific performance instead of criminal sanctions.
Litigation is essentially the process whereby two opposing parties take their matter to court to resolve the problem. Since civil litigation is an adversarial process, litigation attorneys must have excellent trial skills and be willing to assume an oppositional position and embrace the conflict, all while striving to protect the client's best interests.
Civil litigation is not limited to one area of dispute, it encompasses a wide range of disputes, some of which include:
- Personal Injury Law
- Workplace Accidents
- Employment Law
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Real Estate Law
- Toxic Torts
- Workers' Compensation
- Wrongful Termination
- Wrongful Death
- Landlord Tenant Disputes
- Medical Malpractice
If you are locked in a dispute with another party, we urge you to contact a Salt Lake City civil litigation attorney from True West Legal for the experienced and competent representation you need!
WHY TRUE WEST LEGAL STANDS OUT FROM THE REST
- We have over 20 years of courtroom and trial experience.
- We have an in-depth knowledge of substantive and procedural law.
- Our team has strong written and oral advocacy skills.
- We are always prepared to take a client's case to trial.
- We represent clients throughout the state of Utah.
- We are committed to making ourselves available even after hours and on weekends.
- We gladly offer free case evaluations to all prospective clients.
Civil Litigation Matter?
Attorneys who practice civil litigation may represent clients during all stages of the court process including in trials, hearings, arbitrations and mediations before local, state and federal courts.
All people are equal before the law.
White Collar Crimes
Our Experienced Criminal and Civil Trial Team is Ready to Help